“Getting the Love You Want”
A Weekend Workshop for Couples
2020 Woodbridge, VA dates:October 12 & 13, 2019 February 15 & 16, 2020 April 18 & 19, 2020 June 20 & 21, 2020
September 12 & 13, 2020 December 5 & 6, 2020
This workshop was developed by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D. from the exclusive study of couples. It is comparable to 3 to 6 months of weekly therapy sessions in cognitive and experiential learning. It has been utilized by thousands of couples in twenty countries and is now available on 5 continents. It is not a quick fix. It is a realistic understanding of the path to a safe and passionate marriage, a roadmap of the journey, and the tools needed to get you there.
What graduates are saying:
Is it right for you?
The Workshop is appropriate for you if:
- You want to enrich/deepen a good relationship.
- It’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communications patterns.
- Your long term relationship is lacking energy, passion and a sense of connection.
- Your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
What will we do?
The workshop format includes:
- Lectures, supported visually with the latest in presentation graphics, about the purpose and dynamics of your relationship.
- Individual reflection and recording using the “Institute for Imago Relationship Therapy” Couples’ Manual.
- Demonstrations of communication skills (6).
- Practicing new behaviors and skills with your partner. While this workshop is conducted in a group environment you are not required to participate in personal group interaction. This is not group therapy. You share only with your partner in a safe, comfortable and confidential manner.
The workshop fee is $750.
The cost includes manuals, tuition and refreshments.
Graduate couples may review the workshop for $400.
If you cancel eight (8) days or more prior to the workshop, you will receive a refund less a $50 administrative fee, or you may transfer once for a $25 charge. If you cancel seven (7) days or less prior to the workshop, you will receive a refund minus a $100 administrative fee. Your registration is non-refundable if you do not attend or do not complete the workshop. The presenter is not responsible for prepaid, non-refundable travel arrangements. If the presenter cancels the workshop, a full refund will be made.
Early registration assures attendance. To register, complete the registration form and mail with your check or credit card information. You may register by telephone or this website with a credit card. Upon receipt of your registration, a confirmation letter will be mailed to you with the exact location and will include information on hotel accommodations. Arrange your travel plans to attend the entire workshop. Dress is casual and comfortable and a sweater is suggested as room temperatures vary. You may also consider bringing a pillow for added comfort. It’s important not to allow family or business matters to interrupt once you begin the workshop. We encourage you to stay at a local hotel on Friday and Saturday night to maintain focus, and avoid any distractions.